- Simple and easy to use, allows anyone to fix a damaged windshield or window.
- Used to repair bullseye, star damage, chipped windshield, as long as the damage not larger than 1.25 inch
- It will prevent stone damage from spreading avoiding windshield replacement.
- Restores windshield to near new condition have good low temperature and high temperature resistant performance.
About Windshield Repair:
• This kit is designed to provide vehicle owners the necessary information and tools to repair small damages in laminated automotive glass windshields.
• This kit should only be used on bulls-eye, spider web, star damages, and some combination breaks smaller than 1 inch (25 mm) in diameter. This kit will not repair surface pits larger than or cracks longer than 3/16 inch (5 mm). • If the damage(s) are in the Driver’s Primary Viewing Area (DPVA), as described in the ROLAGS, owners should have their windshield inspected by a professional glass repair technician to determine whether the windshield should be repaired or replaced.